If you use an iPhone or iPad, you’re going to love this simple trick.
We all have an assortment of websites we visit on a regular basis. Sometimes these sites have an app in the Apple app store, but many do not. If they don’t, you’re forced to navigate to their site each time you want to visit. Until now. Today I’ll show you a quick trick to bookmark ANY webpage and save it as an app on your Apple device.
It’s extremely simple to do. Here’s how:
Have a question? Feel free to post it in the comments section below.
Give your clients the Blueleaf app! Share this quick trick and show them how to quickly access their Blueleaf Client Portal on-the-go. Simply send out the video demonstration (http://youtu.be/vqWNQuzzTag) or copy/paste these instructions in an email:
- Open Safari on your mobile device.
- Enter the URL of your portal sign in page: *enter your company’s branded Blueleaf URL here*
- Click “Go”.
- Once the page loads, click on the center button at the bottom of your screen (it looks like a box with an arrow flying out of it).
- Choose “Add to Home Screen”.
- (optional) Name the app whatever you’d like. I suggest “Finances” or “My Money”
- Click “Add” in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Done. Enjoy your client portal app!